Conditions of delivery
Conditions of delivery (according General Terms of Contract)
§ 2 Prices, terms of payment, packing and carriage costs
Our article prices include packaging costs and all shown prices include legal value added tax (VAT). Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the article prices plus delivery costs are immediately due after confirming the order (last step of order process on the JollyFlowers website). The sending of the order confirmation/invoice is exclusively done by email and can only be sent by mail after prior agreement with the JollyFlowers Service Team.
(1) Deliveries by package - package dispatch by courier service
a) Standard Delivery - (4,95 Euro per shopping cart)
The Standard Delivery occurs through one of our logistic partners DHL, DPD or others Monday-Friday from 8am-6pm, on Saturdays from 8am until 3pm.
According to the Terms and Conditions of our logistic partners 95%-98% of the deliveries reach the receiver on the desired date. If not, the delivery will be executed on the next following working day. The next working day delivery fulfils the contract. Working days are from Monday until Saturday.
JollyFlowers has no influence on the actual delivery performance of our logistic partner. We can assure you that we select our partners by highest quality standards according to ISO 9001. Should the flower recipient not be at home, the driver/courier is entitled to leave a notification or he delivers the flowers to a neighbour.
Please note that in case of failed delivery on a Saturday/day before holiday the flowers might be stored for some days without any care. Therefore, in case you wish the delivery to be on time, choose between our several “guaranteed on time” deliveries.
b) Guaranteed delivery - (9,95 Euro per shopping cart – no matter how many articles)
This kind of delivery guarantees a delivery Monday till Saturday between 8 am and 6pm. In the unlikely event of a delayed delivery JollyFlowers offers voluntarily to credit the full delivery expenses. This does not constitute any legal entitlements.
c) Late Delivery - (19,95 Euro per shopping cart – no matter how many articles)
The Late Delivery guarantees a delivery Monday till Friday between 2pm till 10pm by DHL.
d) Sunday Delivery- (22,95 Euro per shopping cart – no matter how many articles)
The Sunday Delivery guarantees a delivery Sundays/Holidays between 8 am and 6pm by DHL.
(2) Express Delivery – by our florists in the neighbourhood
One of our 55.000 partner florists around the world will deliver your well-chosen bouquet. If you have decided for a “same day delivery”, we need your order Monday-Friday until 2pm (GMT+1) and on Saturdays until 10am (GMT+1). The order time is relevant, as we process the orders during German Office hours and you might expect the delivery at any place of the world in a totally different time zone..
By our huge Florist Network we can offer deliveries on Sundays and holidays after previous agreement by phone or email with the JollyFlowers customer service. Please contact us by email service[at]jollyflowers[dot]de latest 12 o’clock on previous Friday before Sunday-Delivery or two working days before the wished holiday-delivery.
A note in the field Notice of delivery for the florist (desirable time or bell tips) should assist the successful delivery by the florist.
The Florists Delivery fee and the flower prices are determined by the country practice and, in addition, regional and seasonal variations. For example in London lilies are more expensive than in Amsterdam. On Mother’s Day roses are more expensive than in July. Should not the local florist have the illustrated flowers in stock, he will make a qualitative equivalent bouquet in price with other beautiful flowers.
a) Express Delivery – by our florists in Germany
(9,90 Euro per shopping cart)
The Florists Delivery occurs Monday-Friday 8am-7pm and Saturdays 8am-2pm.
b) Express Delivery – by our florists worldwide (not Germany)
(one country specific delivery fee per shopping cart, please see country page for details)
We offer with our network a delivery in approx. 140 countries on all continents. The delivery occurs through more than 55,000 florists on site. As a rule same times are valid like in Germany, however, the suitable time zone must always be considered. Please pay attention to the time zone in the country where the receiver is located. As an example: If Jolly Flowers receives the order until 2pm, Sweden delivers on the same day. In Australia the delivery would be on the next day because of the time zone (order time Germany: 2pm, local time Australia 9pm).
The conditions of delivery by a florist vary from county to county. You find the service and and delivery fees in the article description of the respective bouquet or on the county specific webpage clearly stated. Any special regulations and delivery notes of the country are listed. Please read these conditions carefully.
A local phone number of the flower receiver is a strong requirement for the order acceptance. An absence of the phone number can lead to the refusal of the order.
(3) Valentine-/Easter-/Mothers day-/ Christmas delivery note - any country
On these special occasions all our florists and logic partners are very busy to fulfil all wishes and orders of our appreciated customers. If it can be foreseen that a delivery is for logistical reasons not possible on the above mentioned days, the delivery will be one working day before or after.
§ 3 Terms of delivery and service
(1) Our times and periods of delivery are expressively not binding, unless they are agreed in a written form as specifically binding between you and us.
(2) Subject to the following restrictions we are liable to you according to the legal regulations in case of a fixed business transaction or in case you are entitled to refer to the withdrawal of your interest in the completion of the contract which results from a delayed delivery caused by us.
(3) A fault from the side of our representatives or our auxiliary persons shall be regarded as our fault. The executing “package delivering” logistic company does not count among our auxiliary persons.
(4) Should the delayed delivery result from our breach of an essential contractual obligation or on a breach of an obligation resulting from our fault which finally enables the orderly fulfilment at all and on the keeping of which you can regularly rely as a buyer and which we have to stand in for, then we are also liable in accordance with the legal regulations. In case of simple negligence, however, our liabilities limited to the foreseeable and typically occurring damage.
(5) JollyFlowers are entitled to render partly deliveries and partly services any time as long as this can be expected from us.
(6) JollyFlowers deliver your ordered flowers to any proper postal address. Please take into account that deliveries to a German island may be delayed by one working day.
(7) Deliveries to hospitals, barracks, public institutions, enterprises, hotels, ships, graveyards, dwelling houses, buildings with security personnel, etc. are regarded as fulfilled after handing over the goods to the authorised personnel. The delivering person is often not allowed to hand over the flowers directly to the recipient.
(8) A delivery is also regarded as accomplished if the goods do not reach the recipient because the customer and/or recipient:
(a) has stated the wrong address and thus the goods could not be delivered,
(b) does not receive the goods due to refusal of accept, absence or non-collection;
(c) or because the delivery was not possible because the required data were missing on the letter box/bell plate.
((9) Delivery addresses to which DHL and/or other package delivery service cannot deliver to are classified as incorrect delivery addresses. If it comes to default in acceptance by the orderer, he/she has to bear the accruing costs. With an appearance of a default in acceptance the risk of accidental degradation and demise is transferred to the orderer. Any non-delivery must be objected to within 30 (thirty) days after the confirmed date of delivery, otherwise the delivery is regarded as accomplished. On account of organisational reasons a sending of flowers which is in the process of being returned cannot be sent again.
10) At an obvious and definitely damaged packet the receipt has to be rejected and JollyFlowers has to be informed immediately. If a damaged packet is accepted the claim for replacement or refund of the invoice amount will be dropped.
(11) it is expressively pointed out that deliveries abroad can deviate from the bouquets delivered and the bouquets shown in the online-shop. However, we always guarantee the delivery of flowers of an equal quality in case the local florist should not have the desired kinds of flowers in stock. A differing way of delivery can be made without prior consultation of the customer.
(12) In case of Major Force the delivery on time cannot be guaranteed. Major Force is: War, Civil Commotion, Disturbance of the Public Order, Curfew, Strike, Outbreak of Diseases, Natural Catastrophes. This equally applies for the country of the customer as well as the country of the recipient. This also applies if such circumstances occur with sub-contractors. The same applies for public and/or traditional holidays in the federal state or the country of the recipient.